- Harnessing Emergence in Complex Projects: Risk, Uncertainty and Opportunity December 13, 2019The International Centre for Complex Project Management (ICCPM), together with Series Partner Queensland University of Technology (QUTeX) and Anchor Sponsor the Australian Department of Defence – Capability Acquisition & Sustainment Group (CASG), is proud to announce the 2020 International Roundtable Series which will explore Harnessing Emergence in Complex Projects: Risk, Uncertainty and Opportunity.
- Australia investing $715 million in northern port that hosts US Navy warships December 12, 2019Upgrades worth $715 million to naval facilities in Australia’s Northern Territory will mean more support for visiting U.S. warships, according to an Australian defense expert. The improvements are being made to an Australian naval base, HMAS Coonawarra, and the Larrakeyah Defence Precinct in Darwin, the Australian Department of Defence said in a Dec. 11 email.
- Australia welcomes next seven F-35A Joint Strike Fighter aircraft December 12, 2019The Liberal National Government’s multi-billion dollar Joint Strike Fighter program has reached a new milestone with seven F-35A Lightning II aircraft arriving at RAAF Base Williamtown. Minister for Defence, Senator the Hon Linda Reynolds CSC said the F-35 program is on track to provide Australia with a fifth generation aircraft that is at the forefront […]
- RAAF receives latest P-8A Poseidon aircraft December 12, 2019Australia’s newest maritime surveillance aircraft, the P-8A Poseidon, has arrived at its new home, RAAF Base Edinburgh. Minister for Defence, Senator the Hon Linda Reynolds CSC said the cutting edge anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft will enhance Australia’s maritime security. “This is the twelfth Poseidon to join the fleet, since the first arrived in Canberra […]
- Lockheed Conducts First Test Of Its New Precision Strike Missile For The Army December 12, 2019Lockheed Martin has successfully conducted the first test launch of its entry for U.S. Army's Precision Strike Missile program, or PrSM. Its competitor Raytheon reportedly suffered a setback that has pushed the date of its own first test launch into early next year. The press release from Lockheed Martin did not say specifically when the […]
- Leidos nabs $6.5 billion contract to provide IT support for DoD December 12, 2019Leidos Inc. won a $6.5 billion contract to provide support services to the Defense Information Systems Agency, the Department of Defense announced Tuesday. The Reston, Va.-based firm will provide day-to-day information technology support for the DoD, including operating the network, defending the network, providing access to new users, monitoring network health and restoring service as […]
- L3 Harris Receives $50 Million Order for HF Radios From Marine Corps December 12, 2019L3 Harris Technologies has received a $50 million follow-on delivery order for Falcon III AN/PRC-160 HF radios and related equipment from the U.S. Marine Corps as part of its High Frequency Radio II modernization program, the company said in a release. The order is part of the Navy Portable Radio Program five-year IDIQ contract received […]
- Iran says it’s defused large cyberattack on infrastructure December 12, 2019Iran's telecommunications minister announced on Wednesday that the country has defused a massive cyberattack on unspecified “electronic infrastructure" but provided no specifics on the purported attack. According to the official IRNA news agency, Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi said the “security attack was very large” and that authorities were investigating its exact dimensions.
- From Facebook to Microsoft, companies shed sweat in data theft cases in 2019 December 12, 2019Here we are giving you information about some such data leaks in the year 2019, due to which the users have to face a lot of trouble, and the credibility of the companies was at stake. From 2016 to 2018, India was second in terms of a cyber attack. This trend continues in 2019 as […]